Re: DB liner thinner than first thought - and cracking

All the more credit to the engineers to conservatively designed the

reactor to begin with and did NOT decide to save a great deal of money

by designing it 1/2 as thick - which quite obviously (through the magic

of hindsight) would have been thick enough.

Good work guys - keep it up!