Mirror Sources

I came across a set of 4 calibration sources, unlabeled (as usual). They are in a wood box that says "Mirror Set." Each is 2" diam. x 1/4" thick, made of yellowish glass.  Each source has a different instrument (beta) response, and several show a different response on the flip side.  Can anyone help me find the manufacturer? (I have a serial number on the box.)

---Joel I. Cehn, CHP (cehn@aol.com)