Re: Should local communities be required to provide "radiation free zones"?

At 10:39 PM 9/11/2002 +0000, Bjorn Cedervall wrote:

>You may say that this is unimportant to non-Swedes - I say "not

>unimportant" because there is so much global crosstalk today. What they

>come up with here may come to other countries later on so it is good if a

>large part of the population gets an opportunity to answer.

Sweden is often cited as a very conservative jurisdiction in

electromagnetic field studies. In other words, they have very strict

regulations. There also seems to be a lot of interest in Sweden in this.

Didn't the Swedish Navy just pay out a fairly large sum of money to someone

claiming injury from shipboard radar?

Cheers,

Richard