Weldon Springs

I have read several news articles about the impoundment that was

created at Weldon Springs for the material that was removed from other

parts of the facility.  Does anyone have any information or can anyone

refer me to some documentation as to what levels of contamination were

present in the soils that were placed into the pile?  Are we talking

about soil with 10 pCi/gm or 100 pCi/gm or....?

Marty Bourquin

Manager EHS/RSO

W.R. Grace

Chattanooga, TN