Re: VARIATIONS IN BACKGROUND

Apologies to all for posting somewhat dated information.  I shall have to

check before posting from my reference publications in future.

However, does anyone on the list feel inclined to summaries the section on

variability (if it exists) in the later report?  I would be interested to see

how, further/larger number of measurements has changed the views in the

intervening time.

Regards Julian