From: Norman Cohen [mailto:ncohen12@comcast.net]

Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 1:36 PM

To: sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET

Cc: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: Re: TFP update article, E Magazine

Hi Sandy

   Cancer and other immune system diseases are higher around the Salem

nuke complex than the national or state averages, especially in regards

to childrena and the elderly. What role nukes play in this can be debated

and has been on this list. Just thought you all should know what your old

friends the TFP were up to.

Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr

Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;

ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/

COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:

http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and

Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then

you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)