Re: TFP update article, E Magazine

   Cancer and other immune system diseases are higher around the Salem
nuke complex than the national or state averages, especially in regards
to children and the elderly.

You know, I think it is a safe bet that "cancer and other immune system diseases" are higher that tne national or state averages" at about half of all nuclear power plants for all age groups. What to do, what to do.

But the rate is probably lower for the other half. What can they be doing right? We should make sure that the rate is lower than average everywhere!

BTW, my son told me that my two-year old grandaughter puts on her shoes herself now. I asked him if she gets them on the correct feet. He told me (with a smirk that looks a lot like one of mine) that she gets it right about half the time! Smart girl!

Bob

bobcherry@aol.com