Re: AW: "Radiation free zones" etc

>I do not waste my time by writing to those mercury people.

Me neither. I'm mentioned on their site (their interpretations)

- I won't waste time on commenting that here.

Actually I don't care much because it is so silly.

It is just amazing how aggressive many of these indiviudals

are (hypersensitive to electricity, oral galvanics etc) to

those of us who brought up the EMF-cancer issue. We never

discussed the "allergies to electricity" etc.

To me the argumentations resemble witch-hunting, the controversies

between astronomers and some religious representatives relating

to views about the world (Earth in the center?, Flat Earth? etc)

or the today's disputes about whether monkeys are our relatives

or not (probably an easier challenge than coping with the reasons

for allergies to electricity).

My personal ideas - not approved by anyone :-),

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

PS. Please help the  www.kvicksilver.org  people with their votes! (only

about 0.5 % of Radsafers voted). JA=YES (to radiation free zones), NEJ=NO.

Right lower corner.

http://www.hotmail.com