AW: "Radiation free zones" etc

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Bjorn Cedervall

Gesendet: Montag, 16. September 2002 15:03

An: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: "Radiation free zones" etc

I got several responses which indicate that some Radsafers may have got the

idea that I support radiation free zones. This is not the case. I think that

everyone should express their opinion at (lower right corner):

www.kvicksilver.org

For those of you who read Swedish (about 1 % or less of Radsafers I guess)

this site

---------------------------------

Yes, I read it and I read even more articles on that site. Obviously the

fairy tales about the poisoning of people by the mercury in their tooth

fillings are no longer effective, so they had to find another "deadly

problem". All on this site is so unbelievable stupid that I just wonder, who

are those people who put their time and effort into maintaining such a site.

Also the letters to the discussion forum are so far away from any sense,

that one should probably be sorry for such people, who are afraid of

everything and see dangers in every aspect of life. Isn't that called

paranoia?

I do not waste my time by writing to those mercury people.

Best regards,

Franz