"Radiation free zones" etc

I got several responses which indicate that some Radsafers may have got the

idea that I support radiation free zones. This is not the case. I think that

everyone should express their opinion at (lower right corner):

www.kvicksilver.org

For those of you who read Swedish (about 1 % or less of Radsafers I guess)

this site (link upper right) told two days ago about a woman who says that

she can't go to the local hospital because of all the electrical equipment -

she passes out if she comes too close (she lives out in forest without

electricity). According to the article, this woman says that there are 300

000 electrosensitive people in Sweden.

My personal initiative and comments only

-not approved by anyone,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com