Re: "Perception is reality"

>To those who sincerely believe that perception is reality:
>It is my perception that you are a pack of idiots! Therefore, ---------

Disclaimers aside, this is the kind of statement that could have been (and probably was) perceived by one or more listmembers to be directed at them. I normally send my own admonishments about misbehavior off-line, but I want to state that this is not appropriate list language. You can always take this kind of thing off-list, and let rip whatever comments you want between you and any individual(s). Any consequences are then between you, the individual(s), your employers, and the courts. On the list, let's keep it professional and courteous, please. We don't need the clutter and we don't need the potential misunderstandings (which usually generate MORE clutter). Thanks.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Vanderbilt University
1161 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37232-2675
Phone (615) 343-0068