From: BLHamrick@AOL.COM [mailto:BLHamrick@AOL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 9:28 PM
To: jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET; sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET
Cc: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: "Perception is reality"

In a message dated 09/17/2002 6:40:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET writes:

For a classic example of
what
I refer to (and what set me off on this rant), see your recent post on the
California  Legislature's scuttling low-level radwaste disposal in the
state.

And, y'all just wait and see what happens with Senator Romero's bill, which is on the Governor's desk.  Zero radioactivity above background leaving any site, anywhere, anytime.  Oh yeah, this'll be fun.

Barbara