Re: Congression competence.

With hundreds of members with varying backgrounds, I sure it's not difficult to find examples of Congressional statements you disagree with.

However, this gratuitous venting of your personal prejudices  serves no useful purpose on this list.  As Mike noted, yesterday, some Congressional offices may subscribe to Radsafe, and your posting makes all of us look shallow and unprofessional to the very people we are trying to influence.  Whether I like it or not, perception is reality to them.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.
Curies forever.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

NSSIHOU@AOL.COM wrote:

using the words congression and competence in the same sentencewould appear difficult for most of us to believe. Simply reading the daily news demonstrates that competence is certainly not a prerequisite for election to congress.

Bob Gallagher
NSSI