Re: "Perception is reality"

Zero radioactivity above background leaving any site, anywhere, anytime.  Oh yeah, this'll be fun.>>

The entertainment's still free.

>Only if you don't actually live in California.  We, in the land of fruits and nuts, will be paying dearly for this legislative folly if it comes to pass the Governor's office.

From what you hear, what is the likelihood of this? What is the timeline for the bill reaching Davis' desk? I know that his popularity ratings took a hit from some recent events. What are Simon's nuclear views?

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Vanderbilt University
1161 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37232-2675
Phone (615) 343-0068