Default Surface Contamination Criteria for Th-nat

Has anyone developed a surface release criterion for Th-232 + daughter products using D&D or ResRad to comply with the 25 mrem/yr NRC release limit?  I noted that NUREG 1757 Appendix B has a default screening limit for "Th-232 + C" in soils of 1.1 pCi/g but no surface criteria is published.

I am curious if the numbers would be close to the Reg Guide 1.86 criteria or not.

Regards,

Dan

Daniel E. Hoffman, CHP,CIH,CSP

Vice President EH&S Services