RE: Radon-Stirring the Pot

I think what Bill is trying to say is that the estimates of risk are based

on more realistic estimates of low dose exposures using glass dosimetry.

(Obviously, some assumptions about accuracy and the pooling of data has to

be done.  After all, this is an epidemiological study, not a laboratory

experiment.)

Like you, I would like to see how the assumptions affect the results.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane