TRU vs LLW classification

I am trying to write up some definitions, and there was a quick question

which popped up regarding transuranic waste classification.  I may be

getting confused by the history of the TRU classification, but is TRU waste

outside of DOE generation (commercial waste) considered TRU, or is it

classified to an appropriate LLW category?

I dont recall the CFR definitions specifying whether the waste is DOE

generated or not.

Thanks