RE: Kr85 Source Question

Actually the source itself made by 3M is listed at the following location

http://www.hsrd.ornl.gov/nrc/sources/pdf/04600914.pdf .  Unfortunately, the

fill pressure used is not identified.  You might be able to get that

information from 3M Health Physics Services if they have access to the

archived files...

The thoughts expressed are mine, mine, all mine....

I'm with the government, I'm here to help

Daren Perrero

perrero@idns.state.il.us