Re: cosmic rays

I can't help laughing at the thought of radical anti-nuke folks coming

across this little factoid.  I think they would most likely "shield"

themselves in an assurance that its just another lie from the nuclear

industry, or that its safe because its natural.  The alternative,

accepting the fact for what it is, is more than some of them could bear

in a conscious state.

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353

	garyi@bcm.tmc.edu