Re: cosmic rays

Gary,

These cosmic rays (and progeny) are probably thought to be "natural and organic" by the anti-nukes - so that makes them ok...

Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug@noscl.mil)
SSC-SD

At 10:55 AM 9/30/2002 +0100, Gary Isenhower wrote:

I can't help laughing at the thought of radical anti-nuke folks coming
across this little factoid.  I think they would most likely "shield"
themselves in an assurance that its just another lie from the nuclear
industry, or that its safe because its natural.  The alternative,
accepting the fact for what it is, is more than some of them could bear
in a conscious state.

        Gary Isenhower
        713-798-8353
        garyi@bcm.tmc.edu