RE: MSDS

The closest thing to a radiolgical MSDS can be found in Radiation Protection Dosimetry Vol. 98(1), "Radionuclide and Radiation Protection Data Handbook 2002," published by Nuclear Technology Publishing, PO Box 7, Ashford Kent, TN23 1YW England.  Their web site is http://www.ntp.org.uk.

The listing is limited but is an excellent source of information similar to that provided in an chemical MSDS.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchell Davis [mailto:radiation@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 12:42 PM
To: Radsafepost
Subject: MSDS

Good Afternoon:

I have been asked by a client if I have access to an MSDS (or something with similar information as would be found in a MSDS) for both ionizing and non-ionizing radiation.  I know of no such document but then I don't know everything.  If anyone knows of where I might obtain such documents or if you have developed something similar for your facility and are willing to share them I would appreciate it.  Thank you in advance.

Mitchell W. Davis, RRPT
Health Physicist
915-697-3523
915-349-4824 Cell