Re: "Hormetic" responses are intrinsic to biology

on 10/10/02 10:59 AM, Jacobus, John (NIH/OD/ORS) at jacobusj@ors.od.nih.gov

wrote:

> By the way, I still have not gotten anything on the K-40 depleted potassium

> experiments?  Is there ANYTHING in the literature?

You confirm that publication of the Oak Ridge experiments was suppressed.

This covers more than the 1958 experiments reported by Charlie Willis, and

the K-39 dated 1962 that had been recovered from animal experiments sent to

Argonne in 1982 for the paramecia experiments. (Argonne also spent $75,000

for K-39 from Oak Ridge around 1983-4.)

Does anyone on this list have any more info?

Thanks, Jim