RE: Glass-Based Radon Measurements

Kai,

Excuse by ignorance, but could it be that in calculating the relative risk,

value is based on the number of cases per person-years of exposure.  Thus,

if the number of years exposed to that concentration is small, the relative

risk is higher.

On the other hand, the odds ratio is just the number of cases presented,

without any consideration as to how long the person was exposed to that

concentration.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist