Re: "Hormetic" responses are intrinsic to biology

Oak Ridge calutron records show producing K-39 for biology experiments.

Charlie Willis reported personal knowledge on the March 1996 NRC transcript

(gave you the NRC web site URL). Argonne's 1980s paramecia experiments were

done with a vial from Oak Ridge dated 1962 contaminated by being recovered

from animal experiments. There's no question that Oak Ridge did the

experiments. The only question is whether Willis is right that they were not

reported because of the LNT. Since you didn't find any reports, why

If you're trying to imply that there's no K-39 data, we've been there before

also. The paramecia study at Argonne, Luckey, Rad Research, 1986, 108,

215-221. An extract is, again, on our web site. See the first item at:

http://cnts.wpi.edu/RSH/Data_Docs/1-3/2/132list.html

Jim

on 10/11/02 11:37 AM, Jacobus, John (NIH/OD/ORS) at jacobusj@ors.od.nih.gov