Re: 31 workers over-exposed in Montana!!!

I've seen alot of lost source stuff from the antis.  Here in Texas a

drilling source got lost a few months ago and it made the anti's press as

soon as it hit the papers.  It was lost in a shaft (an "oops I dropped it"

event) and it didn't c ause too much panicking as some might expect