Re: Fw: "Hormetic" responses are intrinsic to biology

John et.al.

I remember the Oak Ridge C.A.R.L. (comparitive anatomy

research laboratory) performed radiological

experiments. At that time - late 70's, it was

difficult to get information from their experiments

with larger animals. In fact does anyone know if this

program still exists?  I think it went under shortly

after.

Does anyone know of were that information is located?

Some was published - Tom Savin

http://faith.yahoo.com