From: William Prestwich
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: Acceptance of Data Results

Since no one else has replied I thought I would stick my neck out. The
t-test is, I believe based upon the data being normally distributed.
Counting data, which usually follow Poisson statistics, may not cooperate
if the number of counts involved is not large enough to make the normal
distribution approximation valid.