RE: more st lucie workers exposed

Jack Earley wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Earley, Jack
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002 7:51 AM
To: michael.g.stabin@vanderbilt.edu; RuthWeiner@AOL.COM; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: RE: more st lucie workers exposed

 So the question today would be, how do we elevate the teaching profession to the point that we get the best back in front of the classroom?

Jack Earley
Radiological Engineer

Well, that was easy.  Pay them what you pay the best and hire only the best.  Of course, you would have to fix the Ed schools at the same time, or perhaps just eliminate their monopoly on teacher education.

Best regards.

Jim Dukelow

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

Richland, WA

jim.dukelow@pnl.gov

These comments are mine and have not been reviewed and/or approved by my management or by the U.S. Department of Energy.