Patient Decon Kits?

Howdy,

We are looking for a patient decon kit for our student health center.  There

are numerous lists of items you need for decontamination of patients, but we

were hoping that a vendor has taken a list and put together a kit that is

ready to go in its own container.  Any suggestions on where to find a

patient decon kit would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tracy

Tracy N. Tipping

Deputy Radiation Safety Officer