Mass publications against 3G masts (base stations, mobile phones etc)

I note that 2 texts (against mobile phone systems) published as a total of

at least 50 articles in 44 different Swedish newspapers have now appeared

since September 24. The most common titles are (I copy past a couple of

examples):

1/ The government plays Russian roulette with our lives

http://www.motalatidning.se/arkiv/arkivartikel.asp?id=21934

2/ Will the 3G masts make us all sterile?

http://www.kkuriren.se/kkuriren/index.php?val=1000002&val2=12&val3=0&artikel=156379&url=artikelmallstd.inc&PHPSESSID=48045b598b028c3b9bfbd540134065a8

Referred to are Neil Cherry (referred to as "one of the world's most

prominent radiation scientists"), F Marinelli (involved in selling those

cones against radiation, 755 USD, electrosomog site personality), Huai Chang

(can anyone comment this name in terms of URL:s or publications? It is about

microwaves as a contraceptive) and others. There are some other names there

that some of you may recognize.

The writer of the 50 articles is a local politician (approx. "Medical Care

Party - the People's Will") in southwestern Sweden.

As one of the two articles carries "Russian roulette" - has anyone of you

seen/read the following book and could comment - referred to on Swedish

radio P1, "Klarspråk" ("Clarifying language") last night?:

Cellular Telephone Russian Roulette: A Historical and Scientific

Perspective, Robert C. Kane, Vantage Press, NY, ISBN 0-533-13673-3.

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com