Re: So, you think you have problems with radioactive sources?

Jim,

What did the HPS President say?

-- John

John Jacobus, MS, CHP

Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane

Bowie, MD  20715

jenday1@msn.com (H)

------------------

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:50:21 -0500

Jim Muckerheide wrote:

. . .

Right on Richard,

And we are committed to fan those fears, and then blame the victims because

they believe us!? (I've seen, and gotten feedback from staff, the HPS

President do it on Capitol hill.) Of course, the failure to respond to

outright lies, and hold out your hand for funding to "do a study" is only

the most common mode used to by people.

. . .