Radwaste Storage Containers

Radsafers,

We're looking for design specifications for containers to store solid

radwaste.  Dose rates are in the 1000's of R/hr on contact, and the

material is all solids.

There's more than enough guidance for shipping containers, but it seems

like there isn't anything for containers that are only going to be used for

on-site storage.  We'd appreciate any help in pointing us in the right

direction, or confirming that there really aren't any specs out there for

containers that simply hold solid radwaste.

Thanx in advance  -- -

jmr

john.rich@sargentlundy.com