RE: CHEAPEST GM instrument yet!!

During the past months we had several phone calls from private individuals

who had bought this instrument.

So, in order to answer them properly we bought two of them.

You can easily detect a radioactive source thanks to this instrument, at

least if the dose rate near the source is higher than several µSv/h.

While monitoring the dose rate from food or a TV screen, the readings will

fluctuate between 0 and 0,3 µSv/h.

But in France this radiation detector can't measure beta particles or it's

not written in the ad.

Nicolas Brisson

I.R.S.N.

31, rue de l'Ecluse