Re: DU Story

Dave,
I don't argue with your position, nor do I argue with the positions stated by others that their were and are numerous toxics at work in Iraq in addition to DU. But I do think, from what I've reaad,  that exposure to DU has made things worse, at least for some people. Should there be similar effects in Kuwait? yes. Why aren't there reports? I don't know, except to point out that the US basically controls Kuwait.

norm

Daveandrewswxm1@aol.com wrote:

Dear Norm,

Sure, the Iraqis exaggerate and yes there may well have been some initial cover up in Kuwait. But almost twelve years on and after all these journalists etc have been sniffing around it is amazing that all the stories are about Iraq and nobody has broken an exclusive about the effects of DU in Kuwait, which as I indicated previously should be worse if the Iraq situation is to be believed!

In peace, Dave

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.
"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)