Re: GammaWatch

Paul,

I could give you my opinion, but it is somewhat biased.

The units only started shipping about 2 weeks ago and I don't know if anyone

on the list has received one. You might have to wait a bit for an

independent review besides the one given in radjournal

http://www.radjournal.com/articles/Gammawatch/gwatch.htm

(We are not associated with radjournal in any way and we have not paid them

to link to us.) I will send you a report by the University of Hong Kong off

list.

This is about as close as I want to come to spamming the list. (I don't

think its spam when you answer a question that has been posted, is it?) I'll

gladly answer anyone's questions as best I can off list.

Kai

http://www.gammawatch.com

P.S.: The unit has both an analog and digital display, so it would be

perfect for an analog guy in a digital world.:)