Re: Article: High Security Trips Up Some Irradiated Patients,Doctors Say

We are talking a suicide terrorist - to cause terror with radiation he

doesn't have to kill anyone and doesn't have to live long to do it - in

fact dying on the spot from radiation effects might be quite effective.

Of course I can think of a way one could be even more effective and kill

hundreds and nearly shut down air travel and right past current

security.  But since it is so very doable - I won't even hint at

details.