AW: Food Irradiation Alert - Sierra Club of Canada

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jerry Cohen [mailto:jjcohen@prodigy.net]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 01. Dezember 2002 01:16
An: Franz Schoenhofer; BLHamrick@AOL.COM; RuthWeiner@AOL.COM; Dr. Otto Raabe; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Betreff: Re: Food Irradiation Alert - Sierra Club of Canada

.
Food irradiation is ok, if it helps peoples to escape famine. It is a crime, if it is intended to maximise profits of world wide acting companies.

Franz,
How awful it is that companies should make profits from the things they produce. Ideally, they should give their products at no cost to people that need them. Then, we could all return to the wonderful conditions that existed in the good old Soviet Union where everyone was happy and contented.

Jerry,
You pretend to answer to one of my postings. But you do not. You did not read my posting carefully - which would be necessary before answering it. I have written about "maximise profits" as you can see above. Your knowledge of history and politics seems to be extremely poor, otherwise you would know, that nothing -  n o t h i n g  - was given for free to the inhabitants of the "good old Soviet Union" and other former communist countries for free. Those people(s) are known to have been starving or at least living in poverty - obviously you do not believe your own American propaganda, which unfortunately is no propaganda, but reality. Your remark about the wonderful conditions and that everyone was happy and contended is a slap into the face of those people affected by the former communist regime. You probably do not hear from your propaganda, that the economical situation in the former Soviet Union is nowadays far more worse than it was before.
Please base in the future your comments on sound evidence.
Best regards,

Franz