Re: MEDHP-SEC: Article: High Security Trips Up Some Irradi

I figured it could be close enough and as good as you're going to get at

room temp with decent sensitivity and small size.  But - of course - a

bigger market will spur innovation and who knows what may be found.

This COULD end up being a really good things - just like windoze dumbing

down computers to appeal to a wider market - making them much cheaper

for those who can really use them than could ever have been imagined

otherwise.