From: Dimiter Popoff <tgi@cit.bg>
Subject: Re: MEDHP-SEC: Article: High Security Trips Up Some Irradi

 >>My question would be, however, what makes you think CdTe
resolution is good enough to do the job (i.e. identify nuclides
which make a false alarm and be certain enough to stay silent)?
I don't think anything less than HPGe would do the job.<<

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online ************************************************************************ You are currently subscribed to the Radsafe mailing list. To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to Majordomo@list.vanderbilt.edu Put the text "unsubscribe radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail, with no subject line. You can view the Radsafe archives at http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/