RSO for the University Health System in San Antonio, TX

Title: RSO for the University Health System in San Antonio, TX

I am forwarding this job description as my good deed for the day.  Please do not email me as I have no information to give.

Kaye Larson
Health Physicist
Brooke Army Medical Center
Fort Sam Houston, TX

University Health System in San Antonio, TX is currently seeking a Radiation
Safety Officer to administer the Radioactive Materials License and
X-ray/Mammography registration for the health system. A Medical Health
Physics certification, CHP, with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. Prefer
three to five years of job related experience in a medical setting and a
Masters Degree in health Physics or related field. Interested parties should
mail or fax a resume to:
UHS Human Resources Department
4502 Medical Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229