Re: AW: Food Irradiation devil's advocate

Dear Franz, once again a splendid answer.  I was

playing devil's advocate to address what we may hear

in the future - it will probably get worse if you

wash your chicken with chrolinated water -Disinfection

by-products.  I two enjoy an over easy egg!

BUT, SERIOUSLY, this may become a a nuisance argument

to which people will respond.  I too think it crazy

not to wash your hands after handling one' feast.

Tom

--- Franz Schoenhofer <franz.schoenhofer@CHELLO.AT>

http://mailplus.yahoo.com