RE: Food Irradiation devil's advocate

Franz,

Statistics apply to populations.  Individual lives do not get shortened by

"a few minutes, hours or even days".  They get shortened by years or even

decades if you happen to be the one effected.

In actuality, what you are doing is accepting the statistical chance of

having your life shortened appreciably.

Gerald Feldman

gfeldman@uci.edu