Re: Security Screening Technique

I have now sat through several workshops, seminars and training sessions

regarding weapons of mass destruction, including biological, chemical

and radiological.  My informed preference, were I to be exposed to one

of these agents, is radiological.  Aside from the potential direct

effects of a dirty bomb (explosions are pretty nasty), the exposure is

never an immediate medical emergency.  As far as the biological and

chemical weapons go, there are some truly horrific agents out there,

which result in extremely unpleasant deaths in a matter of minutes to

days.  I much prefer the increased risk of cancer 20 years down the

road.

I think if the public knew the potential destructiveness of the various

WMD agents that the government is concerned about, a dirty bomb wouldn't

be nearly so terrifying in comparison.

My personal opinion only,

Susan Gawarecki