Re: Centrally controlled communications...

My first attempt to reply seems to have  gone to the big bit bucket in

the sky but I know its not Big Brother or "Central Control" preventing

me from posting.  If that post does show up, the second link is bad - I

edited the string you see but botched the URL itself.

Your problem looks like an incomplete URL for the archives.  The URL for

the archives main page is in the message appended to every post to

radsafe.  The easiest thing to do is just click on that and then select

the month and year, and the format (indexed or threaded) that you want.

 Looks like you tried to access November 2002 by entering the URL

directly but didn't specify the format.  For example, to see that index

in threaded format:

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/0211/threads.html

Ralph E. Wild, Ph.D.

DOE Programs and Nuclear Services