Re: Centrally controlled communications...

Hi all,

Apparently I have been in error.

 The longer URL ( http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/0211/maillist.html )

Ralph Wild posted worked; then I was also able to find it in the link at

the bottom of each posting. That's where I started and where I got the URL

that did not work, both are there.

 I remember I checked and double checked the links I had, but then

again, I probably have been repeating the same mistake all the time.

 I used a lower level network access (telnet to port 80 etc.),

so I would likely have noticed a network error, it has been my mistake.

 I believe I have enough reasons to be as alert as I am (call me paranoid,

if you like...), but my access to the radsafe archives was put

among them by my mistake. Sorry for that.

Dimiter