From: RuthWeiner@AOL.COM [mailto:RuthWeiner@AOL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, 11 December 2002 1:59 AM
To: joseroze@netvision.net.il; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Re: Feedback

Re only the "culture of theft" at LANL:  this is being very thoroughly reported by our local press, and has nothing whatever to do with the theft of radioactive material.  It seems that external audits of LANL purchasing practices have uncovered a number of very serious irregularities, but it has to do with misuse of money, not radioactive material.

Ruth
Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com