CdTe detectors

Hi all,

recently there was a thread mentioning CdTe detectors. I looked around

and what I found was, well, too small to be of any interest for

an application I could have.

 Is anyone aware of a CdTe detector, which will be both:

 - big enough so that a cluster of 4 would yield the efficiency of

a 10% HPGe detector,

 - each of the detectors in the cluster having a resolution better than

 3 keV FWHM @662 keV (and if they get big enough to talk 1332.5 keV, which

 is more or less implied by the first condition, I'll settle to a

 <4 @1332 ).

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com