RE: "Stupid" Pill

What caught my eye was in the first sentence of the ad, which says

"Potassium Iodide is a salt similar to your table salt which is potassium

chloride."

I don't know about you, but MY table salt is sodium chloride.

Doesn't give me a lot of confidence in anything else they said.

Gerald Feldman

gfeldman@uci.edu

This e-mail/fax message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of

information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is

prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

sender by reply e-mail/fax and destroy all copies of the original message.