RE: AW: AW: Overfishing (OffTopic)

"I am a bayman like my father was before;

Can't make a livin' as a bayman anymore.

There ain't no future for a man who works the sea,

But there ain't no island left for islanders like me..."

          Billy Joel "The Downeaster Alexa"

The point being made is that for some (many?) commercial fishermen, it's not

their job, it's their life.

Dave Neil