Ute Uranium, Inc.

Hi,

I bought recently on e-bay a certificate for 50 shares of Ute Uranium, Inc.,

incorporated under the laws of Colorado. One share is by the way 1 cent and

the certificate was issued on Nov 19, 1954 and signed by F.W. Ferguson

(president). I do not expect that I now own a part of a mining company and

will make a fortune, I rather have it framed and put it among other

"radioactive" curiosities. I would be interested, whether somebody can tell

me more about this company and its fate.

Thank you!

Franz